Monday, February 13, 2012

Yellow Cane Lounge - Recovered!

Before Christmas you may recall, or not, I did a post toying with ideas for recovering the cushioning on my yellow cane lounge, this was the post here

It's done. And it's totally the opposite to what i originally envisioned. All the fabrics are linen. I'm crossing myself that they won't fade. A tea towel linen cushion i had out there hasn't budged all through summer. Here's to hoping.

We have these tinted blinds on the front balcony due to extreme weathering coming through. I've grown to like them a lot, because they're dark, but i can still see out, it makes the area feel nice and cosy, and the darker fabric makes it less obvious or something.

You can see the slight mustard yellow in the base fabric. The cushions are reversible, the other side is a neutral linen so i can bring them in or use them out the back if i want a change.
Mr B lounging on my leg yesterday arv. He shan't be making it a habit of jumping up there, but who can resist a face like that?

4 comments:

  1. Stunning! Stunning! Stunning! I've got to say, your taste and style blows my mind!!

    Love a puppy. Give him a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yellow cane is su-purb. Seriously. I'm so jealous. Especially of that scrolly side table - I've been hunting for one of those for almost a year now. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see some more. Update please!

    ReplyDelete